Ionized Air Rinser
A&E Conveyor Systems pioneered the waterless rinsing technology. They were the first company to introduce a commercially acceptable system for replacing conventional water rinsing systems. Historically the canning industry has used a simple water rinse ever since the introduction of non-returnable containers. The waterless rinsing systems are designed for higher speed canning lines. We recommend using Ionized Air rinsing for lines running at 110 cans per minute or above.
The A & E Pur-Rinse system is based on their patented Air-Vac technology. The Air-Vac principle uses high pressure ionized air as the cleaning agent, combined with a continuous vacuuming process at the opening of the container to help remove and collect debris from containers.
The A&E system uses an advanced ionization process that has built in diagnostic features along with an internal alarm function to provide assurances that the ionization system is operating correctly. The Air-Vac and the Advanced Ionization Controls are the two key elements that differentiate any other air rinse system from an A&E Pur-Rinse system.
• Patented Air-Vac rinsing manifold
• Three stage air filtration
• Advanced ionization system with internal diagnostics
• Pressurized rinser chamber
• Fully inverted container
• Vacuum collections system
• Self contained controls with alarm beacon
• Power for AV-C500: 120V-1Ph-60Hz
• Power for AV-C750 and AV-C1000: 460V-3Ph-60Hz
• Air Requirements: 3-4 CFM at 80PSI
- Tags Conveyance Equipment, Distilleries