We have recently launched our new Micro Carbonated Filler capable of being placed in our compact line. Our new Micro carbonated beverage filler uses true pre-evac counter pressure technology to monitor bottle pressure and beer pressure in controlling fills. The 4-head Filler can fill up to 20 bpm, the 6-head Filler can fill up to 26 bpm, and our 8-head can fill up to 34 bpm, depending on beer pressure and temperature. Bottle sizes from 12 ounce to 750ml can be handled in the same machine with a series of adjustments and minimal change parts on the machine.
Container handling is fully automatic – no manual loading or unloading of bottles. When ready bottles are stopped under the filling heads. Our filling heads use genuine liquid pinch valves to control beer flow. Flow meters on each head allow for fine adjustment of fill height. When complete the bottles are transferred using hugger belts over to the crowning conveyor where a crown is crimped on the bottle. After completion bottles exit over to an accumulation table for pack off.
• True pre-evac and CO2 charge prior to filling eliminates oxygen in the bottle.
• Automatic bottle-handling through the machine.
• No bottles are used to push other bottles through the filling process, eliminating the chance of misalignment.
• Can run 12 oz., 22 oz., or 750mL in the same machine with a series of adjustments and minimal change parts.
• Completely built in the U.S. and supported here.
This line is capable of simple dis-assembly and re-assembly for flexibility and saving space.